Buy VS Lease
At Eau Claire Automotive Group, we go out of our way to ensure you have one of the best Automotive Dealership Experiences. When the time comes to buying or leasing a new vehicle, it may be confusing trying to figure out which route is best for you! That’s why we have provided some information below so you can learn more about Buying VS Leasing.
Eau Claire Nissan Purchase
- Not sure about payments? If you decide to finance there will typically be a down payment or equity from your current trade-in. Payments are typically higher than with a lease, because you are gaining equity in the vehicle.
- Do you like to travel? Or have a long commute to work? Don't worry! Drive the vehicle however many miles you want! The higher the miles though will result in less value in the future.
- Do you really like to get the most out of your vehicle? Don’t worry about scratches, dents, or your pets getting the interior dirty, it’s your vehicle. However, please keep in mind if you keep up with regular maintenance and care it will contribute to the vehicle's value when you decide to trade or sell.
- Want to own your own vehicle? Whether you are financing the vehicle or pay for it full in cash, you own the vehicle. Of course, if you are financing the vehicle you will have to pay the loan back in full, plus interest. Once paid in full you will receive the title from the bank.
Eau Claire Nissan Lease
- Want a nicer vehicle and a lower monthly payment? Leasing may be for you! Since you are paying to use the vehicle rather than own the vehicle, leasing typically offers lower monthly payments instead of financing.
- Don’t drive very often? You may want to consider leasing! Leasing limits the number of miles allowed during your term which may end in additional fees if you go over your mileage.
- Do you easily get tired of driving the same old vehicle? Enjoy the option of driving a new vehicle every 2-4 years! Once you get to the end of your lease terms you can test drive a new model of your choice!
Still not sure if you should lease or finance? Our Certified Nissan Sales Representatives are ready to answer any other questions you may have! Please contact us!